Friday, April 27, 2012

Summer and what comes with it

So again, finals is coming up and I have always correlated that once finals is over, that is when the summer officially starts. I've always been a fit guy, but notice that it is always this time of year when gyms everywhere get packed. Everyone wants that summertime beach body. Unfortuantely for me, my diet doesn't exactly help out that factor of "beach body". I simply enjoy working out, and what has been gaining increasing popularity over the last year is cross fit. Simple weight lifting and cardio is the past. What is interesting about cross fit is it has been around for a long time. Athletic programs have had these types of excercises for many years. I participated in a program offered by Parisi speed school which implents cross fit ideas. For those that may still wonder about crossfit, here is an idea of what it is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment