Thursday, April 26, 2012

More Culture

We have been discussing culture excessively this semester. So much I'm surprised that Consumer Behavior does not fall in the criteria of International Business Marketing prerequisites. Of the many discussions we have had there is one aspect that I feel was missing and that is music. Music plays not only a significant role in culture, but background, identity and lifestyle. I am a military brat so I grew up everywhere and have had the unique opportunity to experience diverse culture and music. Currently I'm living in Bozeman Montana where pop, rock, hip-hop, god awful metal and primarily country rule the area. However my music is missing and no one is familiar with it. R&B, and not new school R&B but old school like Keith Sweat and Gerald Levert. Where has all of this music gone? Have you ever even heard of it? If not, let me show you the world I come from :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback -- do you really think we should make CB a prereq for the IB curriculum? We're always looking to improve the quality of our programs!

    ReplyDelete